Change is a constant. Rapid changes are taking place in the external business environment.
• Downsizing, restructuring, mergers and other organizational changes have radically altered the "traditional employment contract.” Companies can no longer achieve results using traditional management approaches.
• With the growing shortage of talented employees in certain industries, companies must commit to investing in individuals' development.
• The disparity between what managers were trained to do and what their jobs now require of them is widening due to increasing demands for competitive results.
• People are wrestling with job insecurity and increased workplace pressures to perform at higher levels than ever before.
• Companies must develop inclusive, collaborative work environments to achieve strategic business goals and to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction.
• Individuals who have experienced the excellent results of coaching are talking to more people about it.
• People today are more open to the idea of being in charge of their own lives. Coaching helps them do just that.